Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nothing and more nothing...



Okay i am a total slacker and for that i am sorry. To be honest nothing has been happening around, let alone exciting enough to write a whole blog on it. so anyways quick update on me. work, sleep, walk the dog, work, sleep, eat, sleep, work, dinner with friends. thats about it.




so i did manage to go out and get my hair done today, believe i was hurting for a trim and desperate for some real color management. I also decided to go for some bang, what do you all think? Hot right!


anyways that pretty much all for me, but i did want to share a couple cute pics of my girls, please pay no attention to crazy sock monkey. i thought it would be fun to knit a sock monkey, but now it really just scares the crap at me. it might help if it had eyes, but at least this way it can watch me. (*_*)



4 comments:

Cyndi said...

I like the haircut, looks nice. That sock monkey definitely needs some eyes! It would freak me out too, though the cat doesn't seem to mind.

Jennifer said...

The picture of Roxy is adorable!! Don't you love it when they just pass out after a long day of sniffing, pooping and eating??

Mom/gram said...

Don't know if I like your new hairdo or not.Ya,your sock monkey does need eye's.Loved your story about the bug.
Not much doing here in NH,but the leaves are really pretty this year.

Love,Gram S.

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally updated the blog, but aren't they 'our girls'? Don't forget about Daddy! Love you, miss you, try and stay away from the creepy crawlies unless you have a broom-yielding warrior old fogie around! YAY YOU!
Miles