Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Holiday in Michigan



Hey Folks! Well its been along time, but I thought it was just about time for a new update. I drove up to Michigan last Friday for a nice long visit with the dog and cat. It was a long drive, but mostly uneventful. So lets see so far since I have been here, I was invited to play in the neighbor hood Golf Scramble. It was alot of fun! There was 4 teams, and I am happy to report my team came in 2nd! Here is a pic of me holding on for dear life while my mom drives crazy in the golf cart.

Just kidding Mom!

So after the big day of golfing, I needed to go out an get myself some new flip flops, because my sweet little puppy Roxy has found her new favorite chew toys. Foam flip flops! YUMMMMY. So I went out to old navy and bought myself 4 new pairs. and I also got a little treat or maybe its a punishment for Roxy. Check out the new flashy clothes! Doesnt she look great! She honestly didnt mind wearing it to much, and she will appreciate it more when its not 90 degrees outside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good update babe. Have fun in MI and tell everyone hello for me. I love you
Miles

Cyndi said...

Sounds like you had a good trip and I heard a rumor you are taking up golf on a regular basis-good for you!