Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

I just wanted to share with everyone that I have the Best Husband in the world!! Miles sent me the most beautiful Orchids for Valentines day. My favorite flower ever!!!! I was so excited to get them, he told me that I needed to be home today because something was coming for me, but I was totally thrilled when I opened the box. They are perfect and look just like the orchids that we had at our wedding. I can't say enough about how beautiful they are and how I have the Sweetest, Most Romantic Husband in the whole world.

Thank You Baby, I Love You!!


I want to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day, and a side note to any husbands who read might read this, make sure that you get your wives some beautiful flowers today! They are worth every penny.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yup. I got nothing for Valentine's day. Guess Micah should take lessons from Miles

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day to you Jill, Just a little late. You are one lucky girl and have such a sweet and thoughtful guy while he is out there defending our country and thinking of you. Those flowers are beauiful!
Grampie took me out to dinner at Sampan.

Love,Grammy