Wednesday, June 3, 2009

18 weeks and counting

I thought I might be brave and show some more pics of me as i am growing. We are at 18 weeks now or the beginning of the 5th month. I think i am starting to feel more pregnant then fat these days, and i think my belly is starting to round out.

We are also very excited because in just 7 days we should be finding out the sex of the baby. For the record, I think its a boy, Miles thinks its a girl. and for those interested parties my mother thinks that her super power is determining what pregnant women are having just by looking at them. So after visiting them for the last week, she made her decision and also thinks we are having a boy.

I think i will add a poll to the blog and see what everyone else thinks. so please let me know, i think it will be fun to see who was right. :)

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

What a cute little belly! I am voting for girl because we have such a run of girls going on the Sizemore side right now, but I'd like to see you break the streak!

Ellen said...

By summoning all my magic powers - I have deemed that it is a boy. :)

KT said...

So, who was right??